| Summary | Notes | Description | Specifications | Compatibility |
| || |
| || ||Alt. Part Number(s):||02K7043, 02K7042|
| || |
|Category:||IBM Laptop Batteries|
| || |
| || |
This battery is compatible with the models listed above but must also match one of the following types:
|ThinkPad X30||2672, 2673||All|
Please make sure that your model is one of the machine types above.
02K7041 - New Original Genuine IBM Lenovo Thinkpad X30 Series Extended Life Laptop Battery
A ThinkPad X30 Series Extended Life Battery, when it is attached to the docking connector of your ThinkPad X30 Series computer, enables you to use the computer longer on battery power. You can attach the Extended Life Battery to the ThinkPad X30 Series computer whether or not you have already attached a main battery to the computer. Either a docking product or an Extended Life Battery can be attached to the docking connector at any one time.
- Up to 8 hours battery life on selected models when combined with standard system battery (without recharge)
- Over-discharge protection
- Designed and tested for X30 Series ThinkPad
- Provides extended unplugged computing
- Battery life: Up to 8.9 hours without recharge when combined with the X30 system battery on selected models
- Output voltage: 10.8 V DC (nominal)
- Charging current: 2.66A - 0.0A (system on or off)
- Charge time: Approximately 3.0 - 6.0 hours
NOTE: Minimum charge time is assuming Microsoft Windows 98 screen with maximum brightness and no options. Typical charge time is assuming BatteryMark operation with maximum brightness and no options.
|0.93 lbs||0.76 inches||4.76 inches||9.45 inches|
|420 g||19.2 mm||120.82 mm||240.1 mm|
- Temperature: 5 to 35 degrees celsius (41 deg to 95 (F))
- Relative humidity: 8% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Shock: 210G/3ms
IBM Thinkpad X30 Series models (show)
While we make every effort to provide 100% accurate information, compatibility is provided as a courtesy to the consumer and does not constitute any warranties, implied or otherwise, as to the accuracy of such information. The customer is urged to certify that the part(s) ordered is/are the correct one(s) needed. More information is available in our terms and conditions.