| Summary | Description | Specifications | Compatibility |
| || |
| || ||Alt. Part Number(s):||EP101-1B, TF101-1B050A, RB-TF101-DOCK, UPC: 886227003297, UPC: 610839379415|
| || |
|Category:||Asus Laptop Docking Stations|
| || |
| || |
90-OK06DK100A0Y - Asus TF101, TF101G Series Tablet Dock w/ Keyboard, Touchpad, Built-In Battery, SD Card Reader & USB Featured Tablet Docking Station
Asus Docking Keyboard for Eee Pad Transformer TF101 - Docking Port - English (US) - TouchPad - Handheld - QWERTY - USB Hub, Audio Out, Card Reader Built-in
Transform to notebook mode with keyboard mobile docking and 16 hours of battery life
*Battery life may vary by use. Stated battery life measured by playing 720p video at 100cd/m2 brightness, with an external microphone, Wi-Fi turned on, Gmail logged in.
- The Transformer sets itself apart from other tablets on the market by featuring an optional keyboard dock called the TF101 mobile docking. This provides access to a full QWERTY keyboard along with unique Android Function keys, turning the Transformer tablet into a full-fledged notebook.
- A multi-touch touchpad, 3.5mm audio jack, two USB ports as well as a built-in SD Card reader for easy file sharing and storage expandability makes the Transformer a versatile media hub. The TF101 mobile docking also extends the Transformer’s 9.5 hours* of battery life up to 16* hours, so users can use it all day for work and play.
- *16 hour battery life estimated under certain conditions.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
2 x USB 2.0
2 x Docking port (Host + Client)
1 x Card Reader (MMC/SD/SDHC)
|Dimensions||271 x 185 x 28 mm|
Asus Tablet Transformer Pad Series models (show)
While we make every effort to provide 100% accurate information, compatibility is provided as a courtesy to the consumer and does not constitute any warranties, implied or otherwise, as to the accuracy of such information. The customer is urged to certify that the part(s) ordered is/are the correct one(s) needed. More information is available in our terms and conditions.