| Summary | Description | Specifications | Compatibility |
| || |
| || ||Alt. Part Number(s):||A7E36AA, 686177-001, 688166-001|
| || |
|Category:||HP Compaq Laptop Docking Stations|
| || |
| || |
A7E36AA#ABA - HP EliteBook, ProBook 2012 120W Advanced Laptop Docking Station
Desktop convenience with full port replication capability in a space saving design
- Conveniently charges the notebook while it is in the docking station.
- Easy docking system provides port replication and cable management, plus expandability through an integrated SATA upgrade bay- all in one product.
- Four USB 3.0 ports; Two USB 2.0 ports; Support for DisplayPort 1.2.
- Optional integrated HP Docking Station Cable Lock for securing the dock and notebook with one lock.
- The integrated upgrade bay lets you use a hard drive or optical drive for additional storage while docked.
|Expansion slots||SATA upgrade bay|
|Ports||4 USB 3.0 ports (Always-On); 2 USB 2.0 ports (1 Always-On, 1 powered); 1 eSATA adapter; 1 Line-in jack; 1 Audio-out (headphone) jack; 2 DisplayPort; 1 VGA; 2 DVI-D; AC adapter connector with light; 1 Mouse connector; 1 Keyboard connector; 1 Parallel port; 1 Serial port; 1 Monitor stand port; 1 RJ-45 (network) jack|
|Power requirements||Rated Voltage: 100 to 240 V; Rated Current: 2.5A rms; Line Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz|
|Product dimensions (W x D x H)||10.65 x 10.24 x 2.6 in|
|Security management||Supports the HP Docking Station Cable Lock, which gives you two security options: lock the docking station only (which also prevents access to the Advanced Docking Station drive bay); or lock both the docking station and your notebook for additional security. Also supports an industry standard notebook lock.|
|Weight||3.61 lb (1.63 kg)|
HP Compaq EliteBook 2100 Series models (show)
HP Compaq EliteBook 8400 Series models (show)
HP Compaq EliteBook 8500 Series models (show)
HP Compaq EliteBook 8700 Series models (show)
HP Compaq ProBook 6300 Series models (show)
HP Compaq ProBook 6400 Series models (show)
HP Compaq ProBook 6500 Series models (show)
While we make every effort to provide 100% accurate information, compatibility is provided as a courtesy to the consumer and does not constitute any warranties, implied or otherwise, as to the accuracy of such information. The customer is urged to certify that the part(s) ordered is/are the correct one(s) needed. More information is available in our terms and conditions.