| Summary | Description | Specifications | Notes |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Based on a radically new chip architecture, the Silicon Image SiI 3124™ is chip-set our mSATA_PCIX offers 4-port Serial ATA II (SATA II) host controller in a single Multilane, Infiniband connection, that takes SATA bus performance and features to enterprise levels. Capable of transfer upto (4x 3.0Gbps)12Gbps, our mSATA-PCIX fills the of applications such as servers, workstations and storage systems that require maximum performance from their storage assets.
Utilizing a 64-bit/133 MHz PCI-X interface and 4 independent Serial ATA channels, the mSATA-PCIX can be add to motherboard's PCI at 266Mb/sec or PCI-X slot 512MB/sec.
With our eSATA_PCIX comes with drivers for the Windows, Linux and Novell Netware operating systems for both RAID and non-RAID operations. Software RAID 0 (striping), RAID 1 (mirroring), RAID 1+0 (mirrored stripe), and RAID 5 (parity stripe) functions are supported through Silicon Image’s SATARaid™ RAID management software utility. With SiI 3124 built-in, OurmSATA_PCIX is designed for optimum performance. Multiple commands for each port are loaded into on-chip memory eliminating the need for host CPU intervention and minimizing PCI bus usage. Command execution engines dramatically reduce latency between commands, ensuring that drives stay fully loaded with queued commands.
- Fully compliant with Serial ATA 1.0a and Serial ATA II Extensions to Serial ATA 1.0a Specifications revision 1.1
- Supports Serial ATA Generation 2 transfer rate of 3.0 Gbps
- Supports Serial ATA II Port Multiplier 1.0 Specifications revision 1.1
- Supports First-party DMA commands for Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
- Staggered Spin-up Control
- RAID 5 (Distributed Parity RAID) has Highest Read data transaction rate and Good aggregate transfer rate
- Completely with drivers for Windows 2000 ,XP and 2003 Server, Linux
|Model Part Number||mSATA_PCIX 64bit SATA 4-Port PCI-X Host Controller|
|Host Interface:||64bit PCI-X / 32bit PCI bus|
|Controller Interface:||SATAII - transfer rate 3Gbps|
Compatible to SATA transfer rate upto 1.5Gbps
|Connectors:||4x Multilane / Infiniband connector |
|Power Requirement:||Operational Voltage : 3.3V/ DC |
Operational Current :155mA ~ 400mA
|Operating Temperature:||0 C to 50 C|
|Operating Humidity:||5% to 95% non-condensing|
This item ships from our partner warehouse.Orders with this combined with other items may arrive at different times.