| Summary | Description | Specifications | Compatibility |
| || |
| || ||Alt. Part Number(s):||PA3156U, PA3156U-1PRP|
| || |
|Category:||Toshiba Laptop Docking Stations|
| || |
|Condition:||New - Open Box|
| || |
Toshiba Slim Port Replicator is a lightweight port replicator providing fast access to your desktop environment. It eliminates the hassle of connecting multiple cables time after time.
It has one Ethernet (RJ-45 LAN), one RGB (Monitor) and four USB ports, plus battery charging module for recharging the high capacity battery. Get one for your home or office for ultimate convenience.
- Available ports: DC in, RJ45 (Ethernet connection), monitor, 4 USB ports, battery charger connector and cable lock slot
- Design allows for both RJ11 (modem) and RJ45 (Ethernet) access when docked
- The guide plate enhances docking alignment
- The battery charging module allows you to charge your high capacity battery thru the port replicator for Portege 2000, 2010 and R100 series - It will charge the primary battery in the system then the secondary battery
- LED dock light and easy release mechanism
- AC adapter that is included is the same one that ships with the notebook
- Slim enough to take on the road
- In the box: One Toshiba Slim Port Replicator, guide plate, 45W AC adapter with power cord, battery charging module and documentation
- Dimensions: 11" x 3" x 1"
- Weight: 11.2 oz (3.55 lb.) without AC adapter
- Ports: One RJ-45 LAN, one RGB (monitor) and four USB (V. 1.1)
- Compatible with Toshiba Portege 2000, 2010, R100 and R200 series portables
Toshiba Portege 2000 Series models (show)
Toshiba Portege R100 Series models (show)
Toshiba Portege R200 Series models (show)
While we make every effort to provide 100% accurate information, compatibility is provided as a courtesy to the consumer and does not constitute any warranties, implied or otherwise, as to the accuracy of such information. The customer is urged to certify that the part(s) ordered is/are the correct one(s) needed. More information is available in our terms and conditions.