| Summary | Description | Specifications | Compatibility |
| || |
| || ||Alt. Part Number(s):||PA3730U, A000051280|
| || |
|Category:||Toshiba Laptop Batteries|
| || |
| || |
PA3730U-1BRS - Original Toshiba Qosmio X500, X505 Series 12 Cell High Capacity Primary Laptop Battery
The Toshiba Primary High Capacity Battery Pack is a 12-cell, rechargeable, Lithium Ion battery designed to work with select Toshiba Satellite series portable computer. Used as either a spare or replacement battery, this battery pack meets or exceeds the specifications of the original battery that came with your notebook. It interfaces with the TOSHIBA Power Saver Utility on the notebook which features a charge indicator to help you monitor the available power.
Take your office on the road without sacrificing performance, productivity or convenience with Toshiba Notebook battery packs. Battery power gives you the ability to use your computer around the house, office, on campus and when traveling. Enhanced battery life helps you stay connected and productive wherever your work takes you.
- Snaps in and out of battery slot in seconds
- Genuine Toshiba quality and reliability
- Meets or exceeds original battery
- Additional battery pack provides extended power to work and play without worries
*Measured by MobileMark™
- Capacity: 10.8V x 8000 mAh, 87Wh
- No. of Battery Cell: 12-cell
- Dimension & Weight: 3.78” W X 8.18” L x 0.89” H; 1.43 lb
- Compatible with Toshiba Satellite P500, P505 and P505D series portable computers; Qosmio X500 and X505 AVPCs
- RoHS compliant
- Battery Life: 3 hours 54 minutes ~ 5 hours* (Normal Mode)
- Recharge Time (Main Off/On): 4.5 Hours / 10.5 ~ 21.5 Hours
Battery life may vary considerably depending on product model, configuration, applications, power management settings and features utilized, as well as the natural performance variations produced by the design of individual components. Published battery life numbers are achieved on select models and configurations tested by Toshiba at the time of publication. Recharge time varies depending on usage. Battery may not charge while computer is consuming full power. After a period of time, the battery will lose its ability to perform at maximum capacity and will need to be replaced. This is normal for all batteries.
- In the box: Toshiba Li Ion Battery Pack, EU Declaration and Safety Instruction Manual
Toshiba Qosmio X500 Series models (show)
Toshiba Qosmio X505 Series models (show)
While we make every effort to provide 100% accurate information, compatibility is provided as a courtesy to the consumer and does not constitute any warranties, implied or otherwise, as to the accuracy of such information. The customer is urged to certify that the part(s) ordered is/are the correct one(s) needed. More information is available in our terms and conditions.