| Summary | Notes | Description | Specifications | Compatibility |
| || |
| || ||Alt. Part Number(s):||PA3916U1PRP, PA3916U, PA3838U-1PRP, PA3838U1PRP, PA3838U|
| || |
|Category:||Toshiba Laptop Docking Stations|
| || |
| || |
- Ports supported may vary with notebook model; When notebook is connected to port replicator, it is recommended not to use the ports on the notebook
- Dual VGA and HDMI display capability depends on notebook model
- Gigabit Ethernet support only if notebook supports it
- Not compatible with Portégé R705 and R835 series–since they are not configured with docking connector
PA3916U-1PRP - Original Genuine Toshiba Tecra R840, R850, Portege R700, R830 Series Hi-Speed Port Replicator II Docking Station
Easily connect to your desktop environment, such as printer, monitor, keyboard and mouse, in one simple connection with the new Toshiba Hi-Speed Port Replicator II’s USB 3.0 ports for greater functionality. The USB 3.0 ports have a fast data transfer rate – almost 10 times as fast as USB 2.01, making it perfect for HDDs and Flash drives.
The Toshiba Hi-Speed Port Replicator II is compatible with select Portégé and Tecra notebooks with 13”, 14” and 15” screens. Guidelines and docking instructions printed on the port replicator assist in aligning and docking your notebooks quickly and effortlessly.
You can connect either an HDMI, Displayport, VGA or DVI monitor to the Hi-Speed Port Replicator II with the built-in HDMI, Displayport and VGA ports, while DVI output is supported with the included HDMI to DVI adapter cable, to give you the greatest flexibility to enjoy up to HD 1080P quality video. (You may be able to connect two external monitors at a time depending on your notebook model.)
With its simple one-touch docking connection, the Hi-Speed Port Replicator II eliminates the hassle of connecting multiple cables every time you get back to your desk while providing fast access to your desktop environment. Power is also provided through the port replicator to charge your batteries while docked and accommodates the extended capacity battery (sold separately). Since all of the cables are connected into the port replicator, cable management is a snap on your desktop, leaving your work area clutter free and saves wear-and-tear on both the notebook ports and the cable plugs.
The Toshiba Hi-Speed Port Replicator II also includes a 90W AC adapter, eliminating the need to unplug the AC adapter whenever you undock your notebook.
- Two USB 3.0 ports for high data transfer rate and greater functionality
- Easy one-touch connection to your desktop environment eliminates need to reconnect cables
- Supports warm docking/undocking and Wake-On LAN and Wake Up USB
- 90W AC adapter eliminates the need to unplug whenever you undock
- Accommodates extended capacity battery, no need to remove it when you dock
- Connect four different monitor types: VGA, Displayport, HDMI or DVI
- System switch with one-touch disconnect button
- Rear: DC In, USB 3.0 (2)2, USB 2.0 (4), Serial, Displayport, HDMI3 (DVI supported with included HDMI to DVI adapter cable), VGA3, LAN (10/100/1000Mbps4), Audio In/Out
- Left: On/Off switch, Security Lock slot
- Right: Eject lever with lock, Undock button w/LED
- Dimensions & Weight: 14.9" W x 6.8" D x 1.6” H; 2.1 lbs (w/o AC adapter)
Toshiba Portege R700 Series models (show)
Toshiba Portege R830 Series models (show)
Toshiba Tecra R840 Series models (show)
Toshiba Tecra R850 Series models (show)
While we make every effort to provide 100% accurate information, compatibility is provided as a courtesy to the consumer and does not constitute any warranties, implied or otherwise, as to the accuracy of such information. The customer is urged to certify that the part(s) ordered is/are the correct one(s) needed. More information is available in our terms and conditions.