| Summary | Description | Specifications | Notes |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
You can NOW create/copy ten (10) or more DVDs (in less then 15 minutes) or CDR up to 16x speed from your PC.
DVtowerX™ is the most versatile, powerful, and cost effective DVD/CD duplicating system in the industry.
DXtower™ offers unsurpassed powerful and flexible features:
- Burn-Proof technology - No more wasted DVD/CD-R from Buffer Under Run Error.
- Create/Copying DVDs at 16x speed.
- Mastering and/or Copying up to ten (10) different DVDs/CDs simultaneously.
- Very low CPU resource when copying DVDs/CDs (8% average on P3-500).
- Can be plugged/un-plugged to/from a computer without turning on/off computer power.
- Compatible with Win98SE, WinME, Win2000, and WinXP.
- Support 95 min or 99 min CDR media, 4.7GB general purpose DVD-R media.
- Complete turn-key system: Up and running within 30 minutes.
- Reproduce DVDs/CDs with ISO image from different recording softwares.
- Expandable up to thirty drives (drives can be mix-match).
- Hardware and Software included.
- IBM PC compatible: Pentium class, 233MHz or higher (Intel/AMD)
- Two empty PCI slot on mother board; 64 MB Ram (PC)
- Operating System: Win98SE, ME, 2000 or XP (not compatible with Win95/NT)
- Minimum 10GB system hard drive with transfer rate of 20MB/s or higher
2x FireWire PCI Adapter
2x FireWire Cable
- Burn-Proof technology - No more wasted DVD/CD-R from Buffer Under Run Error
- Create/Copy DVDs at 16x speed
- Mastering and/or Copying up to ten (10) different DVD/CDs simultaneously
- Very low CPU resource when copying CD/DVDs (8% average on P3-500)
- Can be plugged/unplugged to/from a computer without turning on/off computer power
- Compatible with Win98SE, WinME, Win2000, and WinXP
- Support 95 min or 99 min CDR media, 4.7GB general purpose DVD-R media
- Complete turn-key system: Up and running within 30 minutes
- Reproduce DVDs/CDs with ISO image from different recording software, expandable up to thirty drives (drives can be mix-match)
|Model Part Number:||XtowerDVD|
|Recording Speed:||CDR: up to 24X (depending on model) |
CDRW: up to 32X
DVR: up to 16x
DVRW: up to 4x
Ten Drives with Burn-Proof technology
|b>Readable Disc:||Press CD, Recorded CD-R/RW |
Press DVD, Recorded DVD-R/RW
|Applicable Disc Format:||CD-DA, CD-ROM(MODE 1), CD-ROM XA MODE 2 (FORM 1, FORM 2), Multi-sessionCD,|
Photo CD, CD-I, CD-Text, Video-CD, CD+G (may require additional software)
DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW
|Disc Rotation Speed |
(40X CAV Speed Mode):
|Interface:||2x IEEE 1394 6 pins|
|Data transfer Rate:||up to 800mbps (50MB/s)|
|Random Access Time:||85 msec.min |
|Loading Mechanism:||Motorized Tray|
|Ambient Temperature:||Operating: 5~40oC |
|Power Requirements:||AC Voltage: 110 - 240 VAC 50/60Hz (typical)|
|MTBF:||200,000 POH (for typical operation duty)|
|Safety Standard:||Approved by UL,CSA,TUV|
|Dimensions:||9.0in(W) x 22.5in(H) x 21.0in(D)|
|Weight:||45 lbs (typ.)|
Burn-Proof technology - No more wasted DVD/CD-R from Buffer Under Run Error
Create/Copy DVDs at 16x speed
Mastering and/or Copying up to ten (10) different DVD/CDs simultaneously
Very low CPU resource when copying CD/DVDs (8% average on P3-500)
Can be plugged/unplugged to/from a computer without turning on/off computer power
Compatible with Win98SE, WinME, Win2000, and WinXP
Support 95 min or 99 min CDR media, 4.7GB general purpose DVD-R media
Complete turn-key system: Up and running within 30 minutes
Reproduce DVDs/CDs with ISO image from different recording software, expandable up to thirty drives (drives can be mix-match)
Our Duplicator system incorporates the latest technologies, professional CD duplication software with the latest CDRW/dvdrw drives to offer the best and fastest solution for your CD creating without a penalty on your budget.
With ease of use, flexible and powerful capabilities, our CD/DVD duplicator system introduces a completely new way of defying the limits of "multiple recorders, multiple jobs". Whether direct Copying CD to CDs, Making CD imaging, iso mastering, creating audio CDs from wav, MP3 files, or back-up data from remote servers, or mastering a Video cd jobs ..., our CD/DVD duplicator system can run these jobs simultaneously, or sequentially.
In short our CD Duplicators is the best in it class.
<<< Intuitive Screens
The main screen of our application will initially be displayed with three adjustable-size windows:
- Drive Status Window
- Job Status Window
- the Job Setup Window
|Complete Control Each Job >>> |
When each job opens, this job is having it's own type of window, which gives the user the total control fot the jobs: such as which recorders to use and how many copies need to be made, source reader drive location or source file name, number of copies to be made, etc. In addition, the Job Setup Panels report status information during the running of the job.
<<< Several Jobs Concurrently
If a new job is started while another is already running, the jobs will run sequentially if no recorder is available. When a job is started while another is running, and recorders are still available, a notice is displayed offering the option to start the job in simultaneous concurrent operation or to queue the job.
|Complete Drive Status Info>>> |
The Drive Status Window lists all of the drives installed in the system. The standard display in the Drive Status Window is a list of the drives available for reading and recording with a small icon to the left of the drive description and drive status displayed next to the drive title. During various operations, a message is displayed in the standard display status column indicating what is happening to each drive (loading, unloading, rejecting, recording, testing, reading, etc.). In addition, right-clicking on the drive icon will open a control panel that allows the drive to be loaded and unloaded, its tray opened/closed, etc.
<<< Video/Audio Capture Option
Multi-media CD makers or Video studios will appreciate the video capture capability of our CD/DVD duplicator, such as video can be import/capture thru IEEE-1394 bus. Simply install an optional software, capture video from CD/DVD-ROM or Digital camera now easy as a breeze.
|Print while Copying>>> |
Once your CDs are duplicated they need to be printed. User can use the automatic Thermal CD Printer. Simply attach the optional color CD printer and 50 CD auto loader, load the image, press print, and our CD/DVD will do the rest.
This item ships from our partner warehouse.Orders with this combined with other items may arrive at different times.